Friday, April 18, 2008

Ok so about three years ago Chad and I would have loooooong arguments about getting a dirt bike for Tanner. Chad would go riding with his brother in law every sat. and his son would come sometimes who was a year older than Tanner and he had so much fun. So Chad would say, "I am going to get a bike for Tanner." "Oh no your not!!!" I would say. So the next year they were going to sale that bike and Chad said I want to buy it. Oh my heck I thought this was already decided. Then I started thinking, if Tanner has a bike then Chad would have to take him with him when he goes riding!!! Then they could have Tanner and Daddy time. (that is what we call it) Yes!! I decided he could have the bike. Like Chad really wouldn't have gotten it. So now Tanner is too big for the bike so Chad thought lets teach Abbie. So tonight was her first lesson and I have to say it is the cutest thing in the world, don't you think. I still can't believe my 6 and 5 yr. know how to ride a motorized vehicle. It kind of freaks me out when I think about it. Now he gets to take two kids with him, how lucky is he :)

No comments: