Monday, May 12, 2008

Last weekend!!!




On Saturday Tanner participated in a mini motocross race. He did a lot better than the last time he raced but he is too big for his bike so he has a little problem with being able to keep up with the rest of the kids. Maybe someday we can get him a new (bigger) bike. Anyway here are a couple of pictures of the race. His cousin Iver came and raced too and did really well. He is a natural like his dad!! ha ha On Wed. we got together and took pictures of the Sparks' cousins they turned out cute. Since I had my kids there I got pictures taken of just them. They turned out cute!!! Well I think they are but what is up with 6 yr. olds and smiles. I guess they haven't learned how to do that yet so we are not sure what kind of smile Tanner is giving but it is totally him:)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

That is so awesome! He looks so cute!

Jackson Family said...

WOW! what a little stud! Thats so cool!

utmommy said...

How fun!

Whitnee said...

What a crazy little stunt man!! That's so awesome he rides a dirt bike, what a little stud!! I love that you are blogging now!