Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Amazing Husband!!!

Here he is at mile 16 with his sister in the pink. He is behind the big guy in orange. I am a little upset he got in my way. It was awesome to see that they were smiling and there had been no catastrophes yet. Again, here he is at the last mile!!! Man I feel like I was waiting FOREVER to see him but really it was only like 20 min. He did it!! I had no doubt he would, but still running for that long is CRAZY!!! but what an accomplishment.



and maybe a little Crazy? I have been lazy and been needing to post these for a long time. Chad ran his first Marathon this Oct. in St. George!! He did an awesome job and I am so proud of him. Way to go!! Here we are at the end I can't believe he is smiling, I would have been puking! and a pic of the people he trained with. What a good race they all had.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

That's so awesome! I wish I could run that far!

Shaunna said...

Way to go Chad! I never got to tell you Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!

lindsey v said...

that's awesome! running 3 miles about kills me, i can't even imagine! congrats!!