Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Lucas turns 2 !!




About 5 days after we got home from Disneyland Lucas turned 2. I am glad I did his birthday shopping early because it snuck up on me. As you can see his most favorite toy is "Lightning McQueen" he has to always be holding one in his hand (he has about 8 different ones) he also likes Buzz and Toy Story. Still does not talk too much but knows how to get what he wants. He loves his Dad and at least can say it. We ask him to say mom and he tells " Uh ah" Quite the strong personality this one has. I am hoping that will turn into a good thing when he is faced with choices of wrong and right. He is so happy when we are at home and is fine to do whatever, but as soon as he realizes mom is giving her attention to something else he will not stand for it!! Still isn't a fan of crowds, and really hates it when we tell him no. Abbie and Tanner have so much fun playing with him and teaching him things. I can already tell he looks up to them and wants to do what they are doing. He brings such an energy (although sometimes bad energy :) if you know what I mean) to the house I can't imagine what it would be like if we weren't blessed with raising him. Love you Lucas!!!

1 comment:

lindsey v said...

wow, i can't believe he's 2 already! happy birthday lucas!