Saturday, August 16, 2008

Summer Activities





I know I know it has been forever since I have blogged. Life happens!!! So here are some of the things we have done after returning from our trip. We have had a lot of fun this summer. Like everyone else I cannot believe that it is over. What ever happened to the just laying around doing nothing summers. Oh ya, that went away when I decided to have children. Oh well, life would be boring without them. So anyway, we took the kids to the "Stadium of Fire" we were so lucky to get tickets (thanks to Jilayne and Liz) I will say that the girls enjoyed it more than the boys, all in all we had a blast. Thank you Todd and Shaunna for letting my baby boy spend the night!!! Here are some pictures of the parade, Chad took Abbie and Tanner, I stayed home with Lucas. Also, pictures of "Stadium of Fire". I am so grateful for having a chance to spend time with our family, we are so lucky to live close to each other.

No comments: