Saturday, August 16, 2008

Swimming lessons!!

Better late than never. It was actually the perfect week to have swimming lessons, the weather was awesome. This is Tanner and Abbie with their swim teacher, Lisa Money, now this may seem like a normal picture to you but to me it is a picture of someone I have known as a child, taught dance to and is now teaching my kids!!! Unbelievable, and she is. I can't believe how in 5 days she can teach them so many things. Abbie was so excited to go to swim lessons every morning and would always say "mom I like Lisa her smile is so cute!" So thank you Lisa and your family for sharing their pool and teaching my kids to love the water. I think they are ready for the Olympics!! Ha Ha ok not quite lets give 10 yrs. or so.




4 comments:

the cummins family said...

ok, where i have been. all the sudden you had a tons of post. if you need a gate, you can use mine. ammon is kind of past that, we can't really stop him anymore.

utmommy said...

Yeah for swimming lessons!

Cathy said...

How cute!!! Max needs swimming lessons really bad. Mostly because he has no fear of the water.

Auger Family said...

Lisa is pretty cute! I would have to agree with Abbie and I don't know about you but I am ready for dance to start!! My kids are driving me crazy!!!! :) I think they are sick of me. LOL