Monday, September 1, 2008

First Days of School!!!


Abbie's first day of Kindergarten. It was pretty uneventful too. She woke up early!!! An unusual thing for her to do. She was soo excited. The best thing was that there was no screaming while the hair was getting done, I know it doesn't look like much but blow drying her hair is a process. She was so excited about her back pack, that she wore it to school to meet her teacher to do her assessment. So I had to take a picture of it. That is the reason for the different outfits. I know what you were all thinking!!! She can't make her mind up about clothes already!!! Nope, she knew exactly what she wanted to wear. When we got to school she found her seat sat down and said " Bye Mom!" wow I high tailed it out of there before she could think about what was going on and decide that she didn't want me to leave her. Sweet!! Now if I could just get Lucas to take a nap!! :)


Tanner's first day of 2nd grade went with out a glitch!!! He is a pro now. It was such a good morning Chad got up helped him get ready and I couldn't believe how early he was ready. We actually sat around for ten min. watching t.v. He wanted to go early so he could have a chance to play in Jilayne's class room. Sorry Jilayne!! But even better what do you think of the old school shirt? I love it, it reminds me of back in the day. Luckily Tanner liked it too, since I just bought it hoping he would think it is cool. So he wanted me to take a picture of just his shirt, so here it is!!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

The kids look so cute!!!