Monday, May 10, 2010

This is my new motto!!

This is the words of the Chorus to my new favorite song. A new way for me to look at life and situations I can't control (you would probably never think I like to be in control but I do and go nuts when I am not) So I repeat these words a lot in my head. It is amazing how music can always seem to help.

What I cannot Change LeAnn Rimes
(this is just the chorus)
All the rest is out of my hands
I will learn to let go what I cannot change
I will learn to forget what I cannot change
I will learn to love what I cannot change
But I will change yeah, I will change
Whatever I, Whatever I can


P.S. will be posting some pics soon of the best zoo trip ever!!!! keep checking back :)

2 comments:

Auger Family said...

I like that song! Probaby a good way to go through life. My mom alawys said random things growing up and one of them was why get mad--you will just have to get happy again. So true but so hard to do. I can't wait to see your zoo pictures! :) Love ya!

Shaunna said...

I like it!